- Analogue ICs
- Sponsor News
- Analogue IC Design
- Artificial Intelligence I
- Artificial Intelligence II
- Basic Electrical Technology
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Electronics and Lab
- Broadband Networks: Concepts and Technology
- Circuit Theory
- Computational Methods in Design & Manufacturing
- Compiler Design
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Graphics I
- Computer Graphics II
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization
- Control Engineering
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Data Communication
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Digital Circuits and Systems
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Design Automation
- Embedded Systems
- Graph Theory
- High Performance Computer Architecture
- Industrial Automation and Control
- Intelligent Systems and Control
- Internet Technology
- MEMS and Microsystems
- Logic in Computer Science
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems
- Parallel Computing
- Pattern Recognition
- Power System Analysis
- Power System Operations and Control
- Real Time Systems
- Storage Systems
- Wireless Communication
- All Videos
Dr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala mentors two forums for engineering students. Join now to discuss your final-year project issues and career plans!
• Go to Career Counselling to discuss potential employers, ask questions about tests and interviews, or get counsel on future areas of specialisation.
• Open Project Toolbox to get advice on final-year projects.
Most popular lectures
• ORACLE ADF ONLINE TRAINING IN UK
• Using timer array unit sample code
• INFORMATICA ONLINE TRAINING IN JAPAN
• SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING
• SAP HANA Online Training IN USA
• ORACLE SOA Online Training IN INDIA
• ONLINE INFORMATICA TRAINING
• ADVANCED JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
• OBIEE Online Training
|Student network • Engineering students network with peers and students|
• Diamond MEMS resonator surpasses 20GHz speed (06/06/16)
The Russians have claimed a new world record in the microwave regime with a diamond substrate MEMS resonator whose speed exceeds 20GHz while maintaining a quality factor over 2,000.
• Diamond chips oust saphhire for semicon ICs (17/05/16)
Startup Akhan Semiconductor expects to announce a diamond semiconductor IC in a consumer product by next year, which promises to be faster, use less power, and thinner and lighter than silicon.
• 2D semiconductors give solar panels, video cameras a boost (17/05/16)
A team of engineers found that a MoS nanocavity can increase the amount of light that optoelectronic materials absorb, which could help manufacture more powerful, efficient and flexible devices.
• Fujitsu brings high-speed cyber-attack monitoring tech (16/05/16)
Fujitsu Laboratories developed the innovative technology that quickly analyses damage status after an attack has been detected, in response to rising targeted cyber-attacks on specific organisations.
• AI teaching assistant answers inquiries with 97% accuracy (10/05/16)
Georgia Tech's Knowledge Based Artificial Intelligence (KBAI) course developed an AI teaching assistant (a virtual TA) implemented on IBM's Watson platform.